Prosthodontics is the dental specialty that treats patients with missing or deficient teeth and/or oral and maxillofacial tissues. Optimal oral health and esthetics are obtained for patients through the use of dental implants, dentures, veneers, crowns and teeth whitening. Through diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance, a prosthodontist can improve the oral function, comfort, appearance and health of a patient.
What we offer:
Deals with the replacement of teeth and related mouth or jaw structures by artificial devices. KJR has a partner laboratory that submit to the needs and teeth, bite, jaws requirements of the patients.
- Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown & Bridge
- Porcelain Fused to Titanium Crown or Bridge
- Porcelain Fused to Gold Crown or Bridge
- Captek Crown
- Plastic Crown with Metal Backing
- Complete Denture (US pontic) Ivocap
- Complete Denture (ordinary pontic and acrylic)
- Removable Partial Denture (Stay Plate)
- Removable Partial Denture (one piece casting)
- Flexible Partial Denture